High-potential students have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Global Ambassador Scholarships offered by Alvernia University.
The grant is available to international students who exhibit leadership potential and a desire to serve as cultural ambassadors in the United States.
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Alvernia University is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university in Reading, Pennsylvania. Once known as Alvernia College, the school gained university status in 2008. It offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and minors. Pre-professional programs are available in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies.
Why study at Alvernia University? Alvernia is a rigorous, caring, and inclusive learning community committed to academic excellence and to being and fostering broadly educated life-long learners; reflective professionals and engaged citizens; and ethical leaders with moral courage.
Application Deadline: Applicants are required to submit their applications by May 1
- University or Organization: Alvernia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All undergraduate students must submit a complete application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents via Alvernia application or The Common Application. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted, with a copy of the original documents.
- Financial Statement via the International Student Certification of Finance.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have the following:
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher.
Alvernia University will provide the award amount of $15,000 per year for students in the USA.