Would you like to study in Ireland? Make your dream come true by applying for the Global Business Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2021/2022.
The grant is focused on encouraging students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree in business studies by providing them financial assistance of up to 5000 euro each, applied to reduce the tuition fees for their first year only.
Trinity College, established in 1592, formally the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth based in Dublin, is the sole fundamental college of the University of Dublin, an analysis university situated in Dublin, Ireland.
Why choose Trinity College Dublin? The university will promote an ever more distinct and comprehensive student community. Trinity is bound to an accomplished and resourced extension policy, prioritizing quality of learning, access, globalization, and scholar’s experience.
Application Deadline: July 31
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: up to 5000 euro
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs in business studies at the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must hold an offer letter;
- Must be good at academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to mail their applications to their regional managers (country-specific list) with the subject line, ‘?your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course);
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format;
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The Trinity College Dublin is providing a worth of up to 5000 euro to the outstanding scholars through the TR080 Global Business Scholarship in business studies.