With the collaboration of Government of Ireland, Trinity College Dublin is happy to announce the Government of Ireland Scholarships for talented students.
There are sixty awards available for Non-EEA students to start their masters or research degree programme in Ireland.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin. It is a research university located in Dublin, Ireland. It is widely considered the most prestigious university in Ireland and one of the most elite academic institutions in Europe.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? They support students in exploring their career ambitions for the future and is committed to preparing students for the ever-changing challenges of the 21st century workplace.
Application Deadline: 26 March 2021
- University or Organization: Government of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and research
- Award: €10,000 or Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EEA students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and research degree programme in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be the Non-EEA
- Applicants have to take admission at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students are required to take admission in the masters and research degree programme at the college. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Third level qualification results
- IELTS, Cambridge Advanced/Proficiency, TOEFL scores, for applicants whose first language is not English
- Academic transcripts for each year of third level study and all third level qualifications awarded
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or equivalent result from a university in another country.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present the qualifications of the English language requirements.
Trinity College Dublin will provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year. There are sixty awards available.