The Department of Management of the University of Bristol is now accepting applications for the Global Citizenship Scholarship to the eligible international students.
The program is an opportunity to study the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program. Four opportunities are awarded to the citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand.
Global Citizenship award is giving an opportunity to study in the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management at the University of Bristol, UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK. It is a red brick research university, ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why at the University of Bristol? At this university, the student will study in a research-rich environment that will challenge and push them. The university equips the candidates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen career in a competitive global market.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: Worth up to £3,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four opportunities are available
- Nationality: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2020, or June 14, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand are eligible to apply for these endowments
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s the candidates must be an overseas student for fee purposes. Applicants must have applied to start the MSc course at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are considering to apply for the opportunity you need to take admission in MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program at the university. After taking admission you can submit an application for the Global Citizenship Scholarship using the international awards online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit an essay within 200 words.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can apply for the master’s degree program by submitting all application details securely online and view completed application form details. They must upload supporting documents; request references electronically, track the progress of the application, receive a decision on their application online, and update the contact details.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English, they must have the English language certificate of IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
Two financial aid positions will be awarded worth £3,000 to students from India and two scholarships worth £3,000 to students from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand. It can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees