With the aim of attracting a high potential candidate with research qualification, the Australian National University is offering the application for the K.T Tan PhD Scholarship.
K.Tan Tan PhD funding for International Students
K.Tan Tan PhD scholarship is available for International students to pursue a PhD degree in the field of Vision Sciences
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, The Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best universities in the world.
Why at Australian National University– at ANU, candidates can study a broad range of disciplines. ANU has pioneered a range of flexible degree options that put students in charge of their education, ensuring that they can develop the skills and expertise they need for their dream career.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctor of Philosophy
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Australian or international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international student are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to study the Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Vision Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, in the area of AMD research, at the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University. Candidates must hold an Australian bachelor honors degree and research publications and/or relevant experience.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission at the university in the PhD program in Vision Science. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants must need to provide a current CV
- Admission Requirements: To study a research degree program at the university, applicants must complete a previous degree with a significant research component
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission
- Benefits: The scholarship provides an amount worth up to $27,596 per annum. There are also allowances for thesis reimbursement and paid medical, maternity and paternity leave