The Division of Global Engagement is delighted to offer the Global Corners International Student Recruitment and Retention Award for both current and new deserving applicants at the University of Oregon.
Get the award for an undergraduate or master study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1876, the University of Oregon offers a great online education program and lots of online degrees. It’s a very diverse school and it offers flexible schedules. It is renowned for its research prowess and commitment to teaching.
Why study at the University of Oregon? While studying at this university, students will get outstanding resident faculty, world-class visiting faculty that provides academic as well as practical skills. Here, students get a chance to study, work, play, explore, debate, and engage with people from all over the world.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 18, 2022
- University: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000 to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Academic program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be in good academic standing and hold valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
- Both undergraduate and graduate international students may apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to enrol in undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application or Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all required documents such as Global Corners Application Information Sheet, Student’s Application Statement, Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution, Two Letters of Recommendation. Students may submit supplementary information such as a resume / CV, copies of admissions applications, copies of awards/honors given, or other materials that may help to inform the Global Corners scholarship committee’s decision-making process. All application materials must be sent by mail, fax, or e-mail (to [email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: To be a competitive candidate for admission to the UO, they recommend at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores.
The educational program provides awards range from $5,000 to $15,000 depending on financial need and other funding offers.