If you wish to get a Funded Education from Taylor’s University, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Taylor’s University Community Scholarship year of 2020.
This educational program is available for deserving students who must be resident of Malaysia. Student’s household income per month must be below RM6,000.
Valuable chance to study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Taylor’s University is one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia. Its mission is to provide an outstanding learning experience.
Why at Taylor’s University? It has always held steadfast to their commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, while giving back to society.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
University or Organization: Taylor’s University
Course Level: Pre-University Programs / Foundation Programs / Diploma in Business
Award: Full Scholarship
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Malaysia students
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Pre-University Programs / Foundation Programs / Diploma in Business degree program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- Candidates must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus
- Students may use forecast/trial/actual result to apply
- Holding result of any institute in Malaysia
- Achievement(s) in competitions and positions held in clubs/society/institution/events will be an added advantage.
- Household income per month must be below RM6,000
- Number of dependents & physical disability will be an additional consideration factor
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide the 1x certified true copy of your actual or forecast results, 1x Photocopy of your MyKad, Other supporting documents for your application (if applicable as advised by our counselors).
- Admission Requirements: SPM: Students must have minimum 18 points, IGCSE: Minimum 14 points, UEC: 25 points and below in 5 subjects, and must include 5Bs with min. B4 in English.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefits: Applicants will receive educational funds to applying this study award.