Global Diversity award is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus. International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions are eligible to apply for this application .
The Kent State University is a large, primarily residential, public research university in Kent, Ohio, United States. The university also includes seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional facilities in the region and internationally.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: April 1st, 2019
- Course Level: award is available for undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is available in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded the Global Diversity Scholarship.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: scholarship is available for international students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Students will need to submit a application form that includes an essay to be considered for the opportunity .