Boise State University is currently seeking high-potential students from around the world for its Global Excellence Scholarship.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to talented applicants commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the university in the USA.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible program.
User Review( vote)
Boise State University established in 1932 it is a public research university in the United States. It offers more than 100 graduate programs, including the MBA, MAcc and PhD programmes.
Why study at Boise State University? BSU provides many courses designed to develop your skills, and help you achieve career goals. At this university students will get a world-class education and enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $16,920
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program, after being enrolled, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts and copy of passport must be sent to the International Admissions Office Center for Global Education Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1145 USA
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Boise State University.
Boise State University will provide an award amount of up to $16,920 to the high achieving candidates for undergraduate study.