Take your studies to the next level with the help of this International Merit Scholarship launched by London South Bank University.
The purpose of this application is to recognize the high academic achievements of international students and support their bachelor and master level education at London South Bank University.
With the award of £4,000, this application will reward the academic achievements.
User Review( vote)
London South Bank University was started earlier as Borough Polytechnic Institute in South London in the year 1892. Now it is one of the highly esteemed institutions in the United Kingdom. It is known for not only education quality but also its links with business and employers in the private and public sectors.
Why at London South Bank University? It is a major UK university providing a personalized and practical education that will prepare students for the professional workforce. Its teaching is accredited, applied, and professional. The university has been finding solutions to global issues through high-quality research.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain consideration for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Candidates should hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- Entrants must have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all candidates will have to book their place in an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme. If they meet all the LSBU requirements successfully and their application for admission has been accepted, then they can send their application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants should send the following supporting material at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a high school diploma will be selected for an undergraduate programme. Apart from this, applicants for a master’s degree programme are required to have a master programme.
- Language Requirement: All the non-native English speakers, who want to be a part of this award, must have one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English
- Trinity ISE
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE English Language (Edexcel/ Cambridge Overseas exam boards)
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to £4,000 on any approved course.