Global Forum for Higher Education and Scientific Research program is available for aspirants from all over the world in the fields of scientific research in a global, interconnected, and borderless world context.
The forum is organized under the auspices of H.E. President Abdel Fattah El Sisi at Al-Masa Capital premises on April 24, 2020. It aims to create an international platform to address the present and future of higher education, scientific research and innovation through dialogue.
User Review( votes)
Why should apply for this program? This program provides various tools and research skills. Here, scientists and researchers use modern tools which make the research process much easier and comfortable.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2020
- University: The Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program will be awarded in the given areas: Future Jobs, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Learning by Distance, Scientific Research, Educational Inclusion, Study in Egypt, 4th Industrial Revolution, Youth Talks Dome & Entrepreneurship.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All GFHS participants must hold a valid passport or travel document with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure.
- Kindly fill in the registration form latest by 26th of March for timely facilitation. Failure to meet the registration deadline will result in no transportation availability upon arrival and no hotel special rates shall be granted.
- All passengers arriving from overseas to Cairo International Airport, immigration process will be done upon arrival in Cairo Depending on the passenger’s arrival airlines and terminal, kindly check with airlines counter upon check-in to your flight(s). Immigration process facilitation and vehicle transfers between terminals will be provided by the Ministry
- Bus schedules will be shared with all registered participants before the date of the meeting.
- In case participants are interested to extend his/her accommodation in Cairo, participants can arrange all hotels/ tours bookings and arrangements with our travel agent.
- And for those who are staying at other hotels, kindly arrange your own transportation to and from the meetings venue and other associated events.
- Kindly bring a personal photo for registration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates need to register in this program. Please complete the form with accurate information. An email confirming your registration will be sent to you once the process is complete. The online registration is available till 7 March 2020.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research will provide all local transportation from all contracted hotels to the meetings venue and all other associated events.