Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is offering the program for the training and cultivation of young scientists from all over the world.
Up to 500 awards are open for who want to young students/scholars who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences or institutes of CAS around China.
Wonderful opportunity for students to study in China.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2018, ANSO is a non-governmental international scientific organization that was founded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutions as well as international organizations around the world. It consists of 2 programs the master and the PhD program.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Organization: Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: RMB 6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 500
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International students (non-Chinese citizens) are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master 207and PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Provide proof of proficiency of English or Chinese language;
- For master program applicants: be a maximum age of 30 years on 31 December 2020;
- For PhD program applicants: be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December 2020;
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. Before beginning an application, applicants are required to apply for the grant, through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of your regular passport which has at least 2 years validity (only pages showing personal and validity details are needed)
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Original copy of the certificate of university degrees held
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Awardees will receive a monthly stipend from CAS through USTC/UCAS. Specifically, master awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 3000, while PhD awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 6000 or RMB 7000.
- All the awardees will also be provided with health insurance as well as tuition and application fee waivers.