To support those pursuing a career in Global Health from or working in low/middle-income countries who might not otherwise have the means to study for a postgraduate qualification, the University of Manchester is offering the Global Health Bursaries for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is not only offered to domestic but also international students. All students that apply to undertake MSc in Global Health at the University of Manchester will be considered for this scholarship award of £7,000.
Students have a good opportunity to receive £3,500 – £7,000 per annum for postgraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is a public research university is one of the top public universities in Manchester that respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead moral, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. It is preferred by international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience with one of the largest and most diverse student communities in the country – made up of students from 160 countries.
Application Deadline: Students need to complete their applications by Friday 29 July 2022 at 11.59 pm (BST)
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national students and foreign national students, including the EU, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Global Health can be applied at the University of Manchester.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- The applicants must have applied and been admitted to the MSc in Global Health programme at Manchester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply through the UCAS website for admission purposes. To apply for the scholarship, interested students must submit a 500-word case to support how they meet the bursary criteria by email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit transcripts and two reference letters with other course-specific requirements.
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose in English
- Updated CV
- Visa and passport details
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a bachelor’s degree with a good Upper Second class.
- Language Requirement: The students must have minimum required scores in the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- CAE/CPE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The students selected by the University of Manchester will be provided £3,500 – £7,000 per annum towards their MSc study.