The University of Kent is pleased to introduce the Kent-Lille Cotutelle PhD Scholarships to bright students in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is open to all international and domestic students. Students who demonstrate excellent research potential and have relevant academic qualifications will be considered. Selected PhD candidates will be provided a tuition fee and a decided stipend of £15,609.
Golden chance for international students to get the £4,500 – £15,609.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university striving to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and develop broader international relationships. It is ranked 17th in the UK for research intensity.
Why study at the University of Kent? It is a leading university with inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. The students have access to all the University resources, with everything they need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: Applications from interested students must be received by Sunday, 27th February 2022 – 23.59 GMT.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK nationals and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme in Open Innovation and Collaboration in Healthcare at the University of Kent is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have strong analytical and statistical skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first complete their admission application on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must visit this page for information on the same.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- details of your previous studies
- research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- contact information for two referees
- evidence of proficiency in English, where applicable
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Merit or Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The University of Kent will offer the selected candidates tuition fees and stipend at the standard Research Council rate of £4,500 – £15,609.