Engage yourself in a robust leadership training programme abroad by participating in the Africa Fellowship Program organized by the Global Health Corps in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia for the academic year 2023-2024.
Global Health Corps will select young professionals for paid, 13-month fellowships with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia. Candidates from a set of selective countries will be considered eligible. Applicants must be under 30 years of age, have proficiency in English and hold an undergraduate degree. The fellowship award will also include a living stipend.
A fine program for talented students.
User Review( votes)
Global Health Corps is a U.S. non-profit organization offering competitive fellowships to support emerging global health leaders. The organisation was founded in 2008 and has since been building a diverse community of health equity leaders who believe health is a human right.
The Global Health Corps envisions a world where every person lives a healthy, dignified life. The organization is investing in leadership with hopes that it will bring real and sustainable progress in the advancement of health equity and dedicatedly follows its commitment to working toward a more inclusive, equitable world where all people can live healthy, dignified lives.
Application Deadline: Applications for this fellowship are open until 11th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Global Health Corps
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Training
- Award: Living Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates must be working professionals in an eligible country.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be 30 years of age or younger.
- The applicants must be a citizen or legal permanent residents of Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants interested in this fellowship must submit their application by signing up on the official page of GHCorps.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Application essay
- Personal essay
- Previous employment information
- Education information
- Language proficiency
- Personal information
- Demographic information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in the English language.
The successfully selected students will be awarded a fellowship, that is, a 13-month placement with extensive training, leadership development, and networking opportunities. The fellows will also be receiving a living stipend.