Start your career in art and design at the Academy of Art University by applying for the Early Scholar Grant. The grant will be awarded to degree students for the academic year 2023-2024.
Students can enrol themselves in a preferred undergraduate or graduate degree program. To be considered, the applicants must commence their studies in the Fall 2023 semester. The grant award is valued at $2,000.
Nice offer to fund graduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
The Academy of Art University is a private for-profit art school in San Francisco, California, founded in 1929. The university was formerly known as the Academy of Art College and Richard Stephens Academy of Art. It is a highly regarded university ranked 88th out of 120 Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at the Academy of Art University? The Academy of Art University is a university with classrooms that incorporate state-of-the-art facilities. The students are provided with exceptional learning opportunities to pursue fulfilling careers. Some of the best creative minds in the industry are faculties at the Academy of Art University, which allows the students to engage in regular hands-on learning which appropriately prepares them for the working world.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
- University or Organization: Academy of Art University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US and non-US students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program offered at the Academy of Art University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time enrolled undergraduate or graduate students at the Academy of Art University beginning in the Fall 2023 semester.
- The applicants must be US citizens or eligible non-citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can start their admission application process on the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Documentation translation
- Art Portfolio/Demo
- Official bank letter
- Affidavit of support
- Photocopy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the university’s admission process and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Academy of Art University will award a grant of $2,000 to the selected candidates. The award will be disbursed in two disbursements over the students’ academic year.