Global Health Corps Fellowships applications are now open for 2020-2021. A GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization
The organization offers a range of paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a trans formative leader in the health equity movement.
Excellent opportunity for Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia students.
User Review( votes)
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. Its mission is to mobilize a diverse community of leaders to build the movement for global health equity. They envision a world where every person lives a healthy, dignified life.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: Global Health Corps
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia students
The award can be taken in New York, United States
Eligible Countries: Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: By the start of the fellowship, fellows must:
- Applicants must be 30 years or younger.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- Holders must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to create an account below or by clicking hereand log in to start an application. You will need to use a computer (not a tablet or smartphone) with one of the web browsers listed on this page.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible applicants must be able to speak and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research role.
- Benefits: The applicants will receive full study award for their study needs.