If you’re a Rwanda student in need of funding to study in the United States, then you have a wonderful opportunity. The University of Arkansas is providing Rwanda Tuition Advantage for the year 2020.
The program is available for all qualifying undergraduate students from Rwanda. Incoming freshmen or transfer students are eligible to apply.
Golden opportunity for Rwanda students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1871, The University of Arkansas is one of the nation’s top public research universities. The university is providing access to a comprehensive and internationally competitive public education and fostering student success across a wide spectrum of disciplines.
Why at the University of Arkansas? The university is offering transformation opportunities and skills, promoting an inclusive and diverse culture, nurturing creativity, and solving problems through research and discovery, all in service to Arkansas.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
University or Organization: University of Arkansas
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: 70-90% Amount of Tuition Advantage Award
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Rwanda students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Rwanda students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply you must be:
- Applicants are meet all admissions criteria and be accepted as a degree-seeking student.
- Candidates must be a citizen and permanent resident of Rwanda
- Incoming freshmen or transfer students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Students must be enrolled in 12.0 credit hours per semester;
- Students must earn a 2.0-grade point average and successfully complete 24.0 credit hours each academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process, students are automatically considered for this application grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply this process, all students must be checked out the Required Secondary Education Documents
- Language Requirement: If your first language isn’t English, or if your degree qualifications weren’t undertaken in English, please provide evidence of English proficiency.
Benefits: The university will provide 70 to 90% Amount of Tuition Advantage Award for its Rwanda students. The percentage reduction is for the out-of-state portion of tuition only.