The Geneva Centre for Security Policy is pleased to announce a Global Leadership Scholarships for Women in Switzerland. This scholarship aims to support outstanding students with a passion for global health to pursue their academic and career goals.
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in global health. The aim of the scholarship is to support students with financial needs who demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to advancing global health.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) is an international foundation that provides executive education, research, and policy support in the field of international peace and security. The organization was established in 1995 by the Swiss Confederation. The GCSP is located in Geneva, Switzerland, a city known for its role as a center for international diplomacy and cooperation.
Why study at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy? Choosing to study with Geneva Centre for Security Policy is a great decision as it offers world-class education and research opportunities in global health. The university has a diverse community of scholars and experts who are dedicated to addressing global health challenges.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
- University or Organization: Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Developing countries.
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Female Candidates from developing Countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in your professional network of peace and security practitioners, your ability to generate innovative and sustainable policy responses and solutions.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This scholarship is for female international peace and security practitioners from developing countries, working on peace and security issues in a national ministry, IO, NGO, civil society, or academic institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must fill out the application form in English and submit it before the deadline. The application should be submitted online through the official website of the Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents:
- Admission Requirements: Applicants interested in enrolling in this course are required to hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Geneva Centre for Security Policy provides financial assistance to graduate students to help them to cover accommodation and living expenses in Geneva throughout the eight-month course