To give much-deserved recognition to academically bright students, Adelphi University is launching its Graduate International Recognition Scholarships, which will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The main purpose of this program is to provide support for all the most talented students who wish to pursue a graduate degree at the university in the USA.
Great chance to receive the educational fund to begin graduate study at Adelphi University.
User Review( votes)
Adelphi University is a private university located in Garden City, New York, United States. It was founded in 1896 and currently offers over 70 undergraduate and graduate programs across its eight schools and colleges. Adelphi’s campus is located just a short train ride away from New York City, offering students access to internships, cultural events, and job opportunities in one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
Why study at Adelphi University? Adelphi is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and has been recognized as a Hispanic-Serving Institution and a Military-Friendly School. Finally, Adelphi’s Center for Career and Professional Development provides students with the resources and support they need to prepare for successful careers.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2023
- University or Organization: Adelphi University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: $1,000 /semester
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be accepted into an eligible graduate program, and enroll as a new Adelphi graduate student. International students with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, applicants must have take admission in a graduate degree at Adelphi University. After that, candidates must submit an application for admission and all supporting items.
- Supporting Documents: Before you begin, you will need the following documents:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and any post-secondary transcripts
- Test scores for any specific standardized tests (e.g., LSAT for law programs)
- Copy of your passport
- English-language test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet all the English Language Requirements of the university.
The scholars will receive an award amount of $1,000 per semester enrolled in 9 or more credits, applicable to the first two semesters enrolled at Adelphi University.