The University of London is offering up to 150 international awards for women. The studentships are available for students to study the Global MBA by distance learning in 2018.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836, which also allows it to be one of three institutions to claim the title of the third-oldest university in England.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018 (for July 2018); September 1, 2018 (for October 2018) and December 1, 2018 (for January 2019)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme by distance learning.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Award: The scholarship covers 40% off all fees payable to the University of London.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Up to 150 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Complete the application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed funding form.