Ewha Womans University is delighted to announce the launch of its wonderful Global Partnership programme. The scheme is exclusively open for the academic year 2020-21.
A valuable study program for developing countries students in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Ewha Womans University was founded in 1886 as the first higher education institution for Korean women. It was started with just 15 students. As of now, there are 25,000 students and 987 faculty members within 11 colleges, 15 graduate schools, and 66 research institutes making it the world’s largest university of its kind.
Why at Ewha Womans University? The institution has been working toward its mission of modernizing and promoting opportunities for women’s education. It has helped thousands of female students to expand their potential. It runs a variety of degree programs and educational schemes to support the development of women.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Ewha Womans University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Full tuition fee + stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from developing countries
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country
- Must have applied for an undergraduate or graduate program via special admission for international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates are eligible to apply for the program after enrolling in an approved course
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary one course to another.
The Global Partnership support will cover the full tuition fee including admission fee, on-campus dormitory fee and provide a stipend for deserving students to study at Ewha Womans University in South Korea.