NYU Abu Dhabi University is inviting applications for Global PhD Student Fellowship in Engineering. UAE residents can apply for this application .
NYU Abu Dhabi is a research university with a fully integrated liberal arts and science college. It draws students from around the world, and prepares them for the challenges and opportunities of our interconnected world.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Abu Dhabi invites applications for the Global Ph.D. Student Fellowship in a range of engineering fields.
Study Subject: Fellowship recipients are enrolled in School of Engineering doctoral programs, advised by an NYUAD standing faculty member, and conduct their doctoral research at NYUAD.
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering Ph.D. upon graduation
- Graduate coursework at the School of Engineering in New York
- Cutting edge research opportunities in one of NYU Abu Dhabi’s research labs
- Tuition, fees, and health insurance provided throughout doctoral studies
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Degree-related travel between Abu Dhabi and New York
- Career development opportunities
The award can be taken in United Arab Emirates
- NYUAD Global Ph.D. students must obtain a U.S. student visa to enroll at the School of Engineering, and a UAE residency visa to receive NYUAD funding.
- Please note that candidates in Engineering can only be considered for the Fellowship if they will hold a relevant master’s degree before enrolling. Candidates who will not have a master’s degree are still welcome to apply for the NYU School of Engineering Ph.D., but cannot be considered for the Fellowship until they have earned the equivalent of a master’s degree.
Nationality: UAE residents can apply for this application .
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is December 15, 2016