NYU Abu Dhabi University is inviting applications for Global PhD Student Fellowship in Engineering in the United Arab Emirates.UAE residents can apply for this application .
Each program offers a unique opportunity to engage in a global setting, where students will begin their coursework in New York and complete their research in Abu Dhabi.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
NYU Abu Dhabi is a research university with fully integrated liberal arts and science college. It draws students from around the world and prepares them for the challenges and opportunities of our interconnected world.
- Course Level: Abu Dhabi invites applications for the Global PhD Student Fellowship in a range of engineering fields.
- Study Subject: Engineering
- The award can be taken in the United Arab Emirates
- To be eligible for consideration to any Tandon MS or PhD program, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, which includes a minimum of four years of full-time study.
- Bachelor of Engineering degrees may also be considered.
- Attention will be given to the programs accredited by ABET and programs accredited/approved by other various regional accrediting associations.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants can fill the application form with the required documents such as
- Statement of purpose/personal statement
- official transcript
- Academic Records and Proof of Degree from Indian Institutions
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Documentation and submit all the documents to NYU Tandon School of Engineering
Graduate Admissions Processing Center15 Dan Road, Suite 102 Canton, MA 02021
Fellowships provide competitive compensation packages, covering tuition costs, housing in Abu Dhabi, and providing a monthly stipend, as well as additional support for relocation and research start-up costs.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is December 15, 2019