Are you ready to jumpstart your career? Here, you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Global Power Generation Australia Bursary at the Australian National University.
The purpose of this fellowship is to support aspirants who are enrolled in the Master of Energy Change programme and undertaking a research project in the field of the hydrogen economy.
A wonderful chance for students to complete their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers numerous research programs. It has educated and worked with excellent people to provide knowledge for a better world.
Why study at the Australian National University? ANU provides a broad range of accommodation options for aspirants and a variety of flexible learning options to suit their requirements. Here applicants will study from award-winning teachers and faculty support students in achieving their future goals.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Up to $ 20000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is valid for Master of Energy Change.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Candidates must be commenced in the Master of Energy Change and transfer to the Master of Energy Change
- Applicants must have a suitable supervisor and meet conditions for enrolling into science Research Project
- The research project approved by the supervisor must be in the field of The Hydrogen Economy
- Seekers must have successfully completed the coursework part of the MEnCh program and achieved a 70% average
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to concern for this study program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Master of Energy Change at ANU. After being registered, seekers will be automatically measured for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to present a letter clearly articulating their interest in the Hydrogen Economy, a brief description of the proposed research project approved by a supervisor and all the necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking enrollment at ANU, students need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to submit a certificate of their English language proficiency.
Australian National University provides a stipend of $20,000 for a period of 1 year which will cover the education expenses of students.