Newcastle University is currently accepting applications for the PhD Studentship in the UK. The funding programme is available for talented and motivated UK/EU students.
The bursary aims to support high-potential students who want to pursue a PhD degree at Newcastle University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get 100% tuition fee for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1975, the University of Upper Alsace is a versatile teaching and research centre based in France and has more than 8000 students with about a hundred courses offered.
Why study at Newcastle University? Newcastle offers world-class education and committed to delivering an outstanding learning experience that fit up the students for future success. Here, you will have the opportunity to improve your English language skills, develop your academic knowledge, and grow in confidence.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Cover 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Improving the health and wellbeing of people with multiple disadvantages
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an upper second class or above in public health, health services research (or a cognate discipline, e.g. psychology, health policy, economics). A Masters degree (Merit or above) or research experience is desirable but not essential. If your first language is not English, you need an overall IELTS score of 6.5 (at least 5.5 in all sub-skills) or equivalent language qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process for this award, applicants must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system by creating an account.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach degree transcripts, certificates, and, a copy of your English language qualification if English is not your first language.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply, you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you need an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with at least 6.5 in all sub-skills.
The Newcastle University will provide an award 100% of UK/EU tuition fees paid and annual living expenses at UKRI rate. A research training support grant of £5000 per year is available to cover research costs and local/national/international travel (conferences and exchanges).