Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. If you also want to get an award for study, then apply for the Global Scholars Program provided by Babson Centennial.
Admirable offer for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree with study fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1919, Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Its central focus on entrepreneurship education and offers various undergraduate and graduate degree-level programs.
Why study at Babson Centennial? At Babson, they strive to create and maintain a truly diverse and welcome community for everyone. They value the individual perspectives and experiences international students bring to the classroom and the community.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Babson Centennial
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition for four years
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program in any subject area at Babson.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the scholarship, you must take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at Babson. Also, complete the CSS Profile.
- Supporting Documents: They may ask you for high school transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit their official ACT or SAT score reports.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide the standardised TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- Each successful school will receive full tuition for four years
- Students will benefit from special programming and support, including:
- Pre-Orientation Program
- First-Year Scholars Leadership Retreat
- Mentoring Program
- Social and Cultural Event