The Department for the Economy and formerly Department for Employment and Learning are announcing the Research Studentships at Queen’s University Belfast for the session 2021/2022.
This educational award is open for UK & EU students who want to pursue a research program at the university in the UK.
Nice offer to pursue a PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The university provides an excellent educational infrastructure for the students. Here they will develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Department for the Economy
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK & EU Students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
You must hold or expect to get at least one of the following:
- An upper second class honours degree for a research degree including PhDs and Master of Research (MRes)
- A lower second class honours degree for awards to pursue a taught Masters course in Science and Technology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for PhD admission at the Queen’s University Belfast. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide official final results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship. You are required to submit a research proposal as part of your application for a PhD.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent in Psychology or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: If you’re applying for PhD study, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
The studentship may cover maintenance and fees for a maximum of three years. UK residents: fees plus maintenance and other EU residents: fees only.