Do you want to earn a degree at a recognized university in the US? Good News! Here you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Global Scholarship administrating by the James Community College.
A worthy offer to get $500 per year to support a degree course in the U.S.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1950, Jamestown Community College is a community college in New York. It was the first community college in the State University of New York. The college offers degree and certificate programs.
Why at the Jamestown Community College? The college can help you to prepare for life after college. They can explore your interests and also helps to choose the best career option for you.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: Jamestown Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 per year
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree coursework at the college
- Students who demonstrate serious academic intent and financial need are eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college either online or you can download the application and submitted it to [email protected] or JCC Global Learning, 525 Falconer Street, Jamestown, NY 14702. After being enrolled, you can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit photocopies of your visa and passport, verified declaration of finances, transcripts of secondary and post-secondary education
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Jamestown Community College
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL test scores
Benefits: The College will provide the amount of $500 per year up to two years