The Harvard University is inviting applications from the deserving aspirants who have interests in Global American Studies to join Postdoctoral Fellowship program at the Charles Warren Center in the USA.
The fellowships are exclusively for international students who want to pursue a postdoctoral research degree at the university and the program is available for up to four years.
Well-offer to study a postdoctoral degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the Charles Warren Center is the part of Harvard University and the main aim of this centre is to provide promote research and teaching in the broad range of American historical inquiry.
Why at Harvard University? By joining this university, you have a lot of career-related opportunities and take benefit from the diverse environment around you.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: Charles Warren Center
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $55,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the International
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD program will be awarded for research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The PhD must be in hand before the fellowship term begins on July 1, 2020, and the program is available for up to four years after receipt of the PhD
- Applications are welcomed from scholars with a variety of disciplinary backgrounds who bring a historical perspective to topics such as empire, migration, race, indigeneity, and ethnicity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applicants are required to apply for the postdoctoral fellowship application form. After that, all documents with the application form must be posted to the following address:
Monnikue McCall & Syed Zaman
Charles Warren Center
Emerson Hall, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, statement of research and writing sample 1 must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: Salary for the position will be set according to the University’s lecturer rates (roughly $55,000) the postdoctoral includes benefits.