Make your dream of studying abroad a reality through the Global Scholarships in South Korea. The award is open to international students at Chonnam National University for the ongoing academic year 2021-2022.
Graduate students identifying as international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This award is a full tuition fee waiver issued towards the first semester of the applied graduate programme at CNU.
User Review( votes)
Chonnam National University is a university in Gwangju, South Korea founded in 1952. It holds a mission to provide students with academic theories and application methods that are integral for the development of the nation and human society as a whole. It ranked 11th nationally.
Why choose to study at Chonnam National University? Chonnam National University is a welcoming campus with its complementary Korean language program. CNU provides students the support they need when they are in a new environment with the help of the Office of International Affairs. International students are also encouraged by the various scholarship opportunities available to them, on top of CNU’s truly affordable tuition.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Chonnam National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all foreign regions outside South Korea are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any graduate programme at Chonnam.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have been accepted by the CNU in the applied graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can use the university’s login to apply to any graduate programme of their choice or create a profile on Jinhak and apply. The scholarship does not require a separate application. All students that apply will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Undergraduate certificate
- Transcript of the undergraduate certificate
- Statement of financial guarantee
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
- Permission to release personal information
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to provide all documents necessary at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 5.5
- CBT – 210
- TOEIC – 660
The students will be given a full tuition fee waiver towards the programme fee of the first semester of the undertaken graduate programme at CNU.