Apply for the Research Grants at the Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme in France and enhance your research skills. The grant stands active for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant will offer international research students a chance to conduct a fellowship at FMSH. Students need to take up research in existing violence to be eligible to receive this award in the form of a stipend.
Nice chance for students in France.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme is an international crossroads for Humanities and Social Sciences since it’s established in 1963. It supports research and the dissemination of knowledge in the humanities and social sciences. The foundation has aged more than 50 years now and still serves quality research and education.
Why should you choose to study at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme? The Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme is a recognized public utility that encourages innovative research, creates favorable conditions for interdisciplinary dialogue, and promotes the circulation of researchers and knowledge. Over the past 50 years, it has been weaving an important network of national and international partners to promote, worldwide, the study of human societies and the human and social sciences and promises to continue doing so.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
- University or Organization: Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA) are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a research degree in the field of social sciences related to violence.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be scholars in social sciences with prior relevant experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are requested to apply to the programme of their choice only via the online application platform set up by the institute. To apply for the need to submit the following documents combined in a single PDF Lina Sharaan, Human Resources and Finance Senior Officer, at [email protected], with the subject line: Application – Fellowship Program on Exiting Violence.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A curriculum vita that includes academic credentials and professional experience
- A personal statement (two pages) that includes motivation for applying to this program, as well as a description of research work in relation to transitioning from violence
- A proposal describing the research that will be undertaken during the six-month fellowship
- One to two writing samples/publications
- Letter of recommendation from an academic colleague who is familiar with the applicant’s previous work
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold necessary qualifications like a bachelor’s and master’s certificate along with quality relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be proficient in either English or French.
The selected international students will receive a stipend of USD $6,000 for a six-month fellowship and will have access to virtual training at Columbia University.