The University of Birmingham is delighted to announce a number of Global Scholarships for Excellence. These opportunities are open to all EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK students to pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees, is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year
User Review( vote)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Birmingham, United Kingdom. At the College of Medical and Dental Sciences, they are shaping the future of health and medicine through the provision of innovative education and exceptional research, delivered by world-leading academics
Why at The University of Birmingham -Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century by studying with them, you will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Birmingham
- Department: The College of Medical and Dental Sciences
- Course Level: These opportunities are open to pursuing postgraduate taught masters program.
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK applicants can apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in Advanced Clinical Practice – MSc, Advanced Practice in Healthcare (Global) – MSc, Bioinformatics – MSc, Clinical Neuropsychiatry – MSc, Clinical Oncology – MSc, Clinical Trials – MSc, Dental Materials Science – MSc, Genomic Medicine – MSc, Health Economics and Econometrics – MSc, Health Economics and Health Policy – MSc, Health Research Methods – MSc, Immunology and Immunotherapy – MSc, Occupational Health – MSc, Physician Associate Studies – PGDip, Public Health – MPH, Public Health (SEAL) – MPH, Public Health (Health Technology Assessment) – MPH, Public Health (International) – MPH, Restorative Dentistry – MSc, Trauma Science – MSc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These opportunities are open to all applicants who have been offered a place to study on one of the College of Medical and Dental Sciences Masters taught courses, or the Physician Associate Postgraduate Diploma program, starting in 2019/20.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/mds/global-scholarships-for-excellence-application.aspx
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this application , the applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for their chosen program at the university by the time of application.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide all the following:
- The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year.
- As the award is to be off-set against tuition fees, applications must be from self-funding individuals.