The program is open only for new international students (fresher, graduate, transfer). The purpose of this grant is to present different facilities to the applicant so they can use it in their academic class.
An exceptional choice to study at Wichita State University.
User Review( vote)
Wichita State University started in 1886 as a private Congregational preparatory school officially registered on July 1, 1964, as Wichita state university of the higher education system. It is a public research university in Wichita, Kansas, U.S., and governed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
Why at Wichita State University? WSU will provide the best facilities in Arts, Science, and many other fields to raise the skills of candidates in their chosen career also develop their personality which helps them to communicate with people in the future.
- University or Organization: The Wichita State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Under graduation and Graduation program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Fall Semester 2020: April 15, 2020, June 1, 2020, and July 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant can apply for the program in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the eligibility criteria-
- Awarded for Fall Semester 2018 and later.
- Automatically awarded to eligible students.
- Automatically renewed until the end of your program.
- Only available for new international students (freshman, transfer, and graduate).
- Must have admission to a degree program.
- May be used for both Intensive English and academic classes.
- If you attended a school that does not have American-style grading, we will convert your grades after you apply for admission and submit all required application materials.
- Undergraduate Applicants
GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Office of International Education will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship. Please note that Global Select opportunities are awarded based upon your grades. SAT and ACT scores are not used to determine your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Graduate Applicants
GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Graduate School will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship.
- Students who Graduate from Wichita State
GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Cannot be used with other WSU general programmes or tuition waivers such as graduate assistantships, legacy tuition waivers, online programs (including the hybrid MBA program), or tuition waivers through Comité Paraguay Kansas (CPK).
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
- If you transfer from WSU to another institution, your Global Select support will be rescinded. If you later return to WSU, you will no longer be eligible for a Global Select Scholarship and you will have to pay standard nonresident rates for tuition.
- The scholarship may be rescinded if the GPA on your final transcript for admission drops below the minimum requirement.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part the award, the applicant must take admission in Under-graduation Degree or Graduation Degree Program at the university. After taking admission, the candidate has to answer one scholarship question on Apply for Admission then they consider by the authority for a grant.
- Supporting Documents: Transcript, TOEFL / IELTS certificate as well as other documents which will be asked by the university at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission at the university, the applicant can check the Admission Requirement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies. You must show your English Language ability by IELTS or TOEFL test.
The program will provide different benefits in different study programs.
Estimated Amount of Award
Education Level: Undergraduate (12-15 credit hours per semester) – Graduate (9-12 credit hours per semester)
Tuition Discount: Undergraduate 36% – Graduate 38%
Total Award per Academic Year: Undergraduate $4,800 – $6,000 – Graduate $4,800 – $6,000
Total Award After 2 Years of Study: Undergraduate $9,600 – $12,000 – Graduate $10,600 – $14,000
Total Award After 4 Years of Study: Undergraduate $19,200 – $24,000 – Graduate $21,200 – $28,000
NoteE: The above amounts are estimates. The actual amount will vary depending on the number of credit hours in which the student enrolls. The discount is on tuition only (not fees).
|Deadlines:||Basic Service||Standard Service||Premium Service|
|March Session 2020 (ESL only)||Deadline passed||Deadline passed||Deadline passed|
|Summer Semester 2020||Deadline passed||Deadline passed||Deadline passed|
|Fall Semester 2020||Apr. 15, 2020||Jun. 1, 2020||Jul. 1, 2020|
|October Session 2020 (ESL only)||Jun. 15, 2020||Aug. 1, 2020||Sep. 1, 2020|
|Spring Semester 2021||Sep. 15, 2020||Nov. 1, 2020||Dec. 1, 2020|
|March Session 2021 (ESL only)||Nov. 1, 2020||Jan. 1, 2021||Feb. 1, 2021|