For 2018-2019 intakes, The Wichita State University is accepting applications for Global Select Scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Wichita State University is a public research university in Wichita, Kansas, United States, and governed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Various
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
(12-15 credit hours per semester)
(9-12 credit hours per semester)
| Total Scholarship Award
per Academic Year
|$4,650 – $5,825||$5,200 – $6,925|
| Total Scholarship Award After 2 Years of Study
| $9,300 – $11,650
|$10,400 – $13,850|
| Total Scholarship Award
After 4 Years of Study
|$18,600 – $23,300||$20,800 – $27,700|
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Awarded for Fall Semester 2018 and later.
Automatically awarded to eligible students.
Automatically renewed until the end of your program.
Only available for new international students (freshman, transfer, and graduate).
Must have admission to a degree program.
May be used for both Intensive English and academic classes.
If you attended a school that does not have American-style grading, we will convert your grades after you apply for admission and submit all required application materials.
GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Office of International Education will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship.
GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Graduate School will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship.
Students who Graduate from Wichita State
GPA of 3.3 or higher
Cannot be used with other WSU general scholarships or tuition waivers such as graduate assistantships.
Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
If you transfer from WSU to another institution, your Global Select Scholarship will be rescinded. If you later return to WSU, you will no longer be eligible for a Global Select Scholarship and you will have to pay standard nonresident rates for tuition.
The scholarship may be rescinded if the
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Prepare all documents required to apply
- Certification of Financial Support (Required!)
- Bank Statement or Financial Documents (Required!)
- Official transcripts from all high schools, universities, colleges, or institutes you attended. (Required!)
View Transcript Requirements from Your Country
Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools must
Be sent to Wichita State directly from the school.
- Test results (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, or ACT)
- Copy of your passport name page
How to Apply:
Answer one scholarship question on application for admission. Students must Apply for Admission in order to be considered for a scholarship. It’s quick and easy!