Are you looking for investing your money in good study programs? Then you can take part in the MacAllister Full tuition grants offering by The Carroll University in the USA.
The program is open to support local candidates with higher intelligence and help them for building a bright future in their chosen subjects.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1846, Carroll University is a private liberal arts college situated in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It provides more than 95 areas of undergraduate study level.
Why at Carroll University? The university gives many employability chances during the study period. It works to improve the personality and communication skills which helps the applicant to communicate with peoples in the future.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- For this opportunity, you must have to be a permanent resident of the USA.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree level in any subject offered by the university.
- The participant must be a high school senior who has been agreed to Carroll University as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must have to take part in an undergraduate program at the university and after taking admission you can apply for the award online.
- Supporting Documents: An academic transcript and a copy of passport or birth certificate as a proof of nationality should be submitted by the candidate.
- Admission Requirements: Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 in all previous recognized courses.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability if English is not your first language.
The participants will receive a full-tuition benefit each year for four years. Total ten to twelve finalists will be selected and awarded $1,000 per year.