Lincoln University is delighted to offer Global Undergraduate Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year. International (non-UK/EU) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was established in 1990. It is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university has a student population from more than 60 countries.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get education fund in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Why would like to study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a vibrant and diverse academic centre focused on teaching and learning and helps to realize innovative knowledge.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Course Level: Undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at £2,000 which will be deducted from the first year (level 1) of tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Nationality: International (non-UK/EU) students
- Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The scholarship is available to self-funding international (non-UK/EU) students with overseas fee status entering the University of Lincoln at level 1 of an undergraduate degree course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for a Global Undergraduate Scholarship once you have submitted your course application. For more information, please contact the International Office: international-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the general English Language requirements.
For a Programme of Study commencing in January/February 2022
- Round 1: Friday 1st October 2021
- Round 2: Friday 12 November 2021