Brigham Young University is pleased to offer academic programs for international students. Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate financial aid beginning with the term/semester they are admitted.
The mission of Brigham Young University is to assist individuals in their quest for perfection and eternal life. BYU seeks to develop students of faith, intellect, and character who have the skills and the desire to continue learning and to serve others throughout their lives.
A valuable opportunity for international students who want to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: December 16, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Multi-year full, one-year full, and half tuition awards will be determined on the basis of available funding and the qualifications of the candidates relative to one another, once the applicant pool has been finalized.
- Number of Awards: Brigham Young University anticipates awarding approximately one-fourth of the new incoming freshmen students an academic scholarship.
- Nationality: US and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate financial aid beginning with the term/semester they are admitted. Freshmen must submit all admissions materials to the Admissions Office by the program deadline in order to be considered for programmes .
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants should complete the BYU application online. University encourages all students to complete the online application, regardless of their circumstances. By completing a minimum of the first three optional sections you will be considered for all possible scholarships offered by the Financial Aid Office: