Brigham Young University is pleased to offer academic scholarships for international students. Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships in the USA.
The mission of Brigham Young University is to assist individuals in their quest for perfection and eternal life. BYU seeks to develop students of faith, intellect, and character who have the skills and the desire to continue learning and to serve others throughout their lives.
A valuable opportunity for international students who want to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Brigham Young University is a private institution that was founded in 1875.BYU regularly offers courses in 62 different languages and about 65 per cent of students speak a second language.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University: Brigham Young University
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Multi-year full, one-year full, and half tuition awards will be determined on the basis of available funding and the qualifications of the candidates relative to one another, once the applicant pool has been finalized.
- Number of Scholarships: Brigham Young University anticipates awarding approximately one-fourth of the new incoming freshmen students an academic scholarship.
- Nationality: US and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships beginning with the term/semester they are admitted. Freshmen must submit all admissions materials to the Admissions Office by the scholarship deadline in order to be considered for scholarships.
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the BYU Scholarship online application form. The University encourages all students to complete the online scholarship application, regardless of their circumstances.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.