Mitacs is giving deserving candidates with the chance to apply for the Globalink Research Internship programme. The programme is open to international students.
Throughout the duration of the internship, candidates will work under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines.
Nice internship for overseas candidates in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1999, Mitacs is a national, not-for-profit organization that has designed and delivered research and training programs in Canada for 20 years.
Why should you apply for this programme? Mitacs is committed to its core vision of supporting research-based innovation and continues to work closely with its partners in industry, academia, and government.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Mitacs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Internship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Internships in science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international citizens
- Applicants must be a current undergraduate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the CV, academic transcripts of previous studies and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must be undergraduate students from a higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: Mitacs will provide amazing perks experience, chance to work on real projects for students.