Are you an MBA student and want to get a scholarship? You will be glad to know that the Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is offering GMAT scholarships for the brightest MBA candidate.
The purpose of this program is to support international MBA candidates who want to pursue a career in the international business world.
Great opportunity for an international MBA student
User Review( votes)
The Amsterdam Business School is part of the University of Amsterdam established in 1632 and currently one of the largest comprehensive universities in Europe. The ABS is one of two Schools within the Faculty of Economics and Business.
Why at Amsterdam Business School- At the school, its MBA programs prepare you to thrive in today’s international business environment. It helps candidates to become an independent leader with entrepreneurial spirit and skills, and a global mindset.
- University or Organization: Amsterdam Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA program
- Award: €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the Netherland
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue an MBA degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for applicants to pursue the Amsterdam MBA program. The applicant must be a graduate from a recognized research university. With a degree issued by a University of Applied Sciences (HBO), you will need to take the Pre-master’s program (20 weeks) first.
How to Apply
- How to apply: A student is required to gain admission in an MBA degree program at the Amsterdam Business School. After taking admission students must have to complete a form of MBA CV quick scan and then applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to submit a one-page CV, transcript(s) and related diploma (‘s) from the highest university degree, passport, motivational letter (max. 300 words) and two Letters of Recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 630 applicants with a GRE score, bachelor’s degree and 3 years post-graduate work experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to €10,000.