Are you interested to study in abroad? And looking for a short time course? The University of Tokyo is furnishing the Short (3 month-1 year) study abroad grants and S-Short (less than 3 months) study abroad grants for 2019.
There are two types of bursaries available for global-minded applicants to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program and aims to give them financial support also broaden their cosmopolitan understanding.
Excellent opportunity to study abroad.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1877, as the first imperial University, the University of Tokyo is known as a public research university. It is one of Japan‘s reputable universities and ranked 21st in terms of the quality of education.
Why at the University of Tokyo? At this university, there are three types of campuses Hongo, Komaba and Kashiwa with its own special history and style. It gives great educational experience along with pioneering educational initiatives.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
Aspirants are suggested to see the eligibility criteria-
- Japanese students are eligible to apply
- Applicants can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program either in 1 year and 3 months or less than 3 months grants in any study area recommended by the university.
- For this award, a participant must be enrolled at the University of Tokyo and be ready to apply for the Study Abroad Program which Scheme Applies. Those who are not due to receive financial aid from JASSO’s (Japan Student Services) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been selected for the FLY program but are not due to receive financial aid from the university can apply for the fund.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is a requirement of taking admission in any of the given courses at the university before applying to the funds. After that, you can send your application with all the required documents by mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Copy of the academic score and language test score, a curriculum vitae and a copy of the passport name page should be submitted before the application deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements are based on for which program candidate is applying.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your mother tongue then you need to show your English language by TOEFL test to study at the university.
There are four types’ awards under Go Global Scholarships, for specified city JPY 100,000 per month and for region A, B, and C it will be JPY 80,000, JPY 70,000, and JPY 60,000 per month.