Searching for an MBA scholarship? Here is the right opportunity for you. The IIHMR University, Jaipur is awarding Late Shri P D Agarwal Scholarships for the deserving MBA Students in India.
Up to 60 grants are awarded to the high potential candidates, who want to pursue a master’s degree coursework in session 2019-2021 at the IIHMR University in Jaipur.
Nice opportunity for MBA students
User Review( vote)
Indian Institute of Health Management Research is the first Institute focused on health systems research and management. The University has developed robust research and teaching collaborations with leading national and international universities and organizations.
Why at IIHMR University? The university provides information to applicants under the RTI Act. While studying here, candidates can get opportunities to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this award, candidates must have combined merit prepared at the time of admitting in the course. Students can find further information about the eligibility criteria through the link.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the education award after taking admission in an MBA degree program at IIHMR University. After taking full-time enrollment, aspirants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
The bursary will be awarded worth up to Rs. 100000.