Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Grand Scholarships offered by the Go Overseas. Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for this funding programme.
The educational award is open for international students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. The award is designed for the academic session 2020/2021.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Go Overseas was founded in 2009. It helps in enhancing the knowledge and confidence to choose the right program and connect you with fellow travellers across the world.
Why study at Go Overseas? They facilitate students to determine what fits their skills and interests by learning more about career choices. While studying at this university, students will gain a wide variety of programs to complement a range of interests.
Application Deadline: December 6th, 2020
- University or Organization: Go Overseas
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Additional stipend of $14,000 and flight stipend up to $800
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inthe Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in the arts and humanities to business and STEM subjects by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme, the candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this opportunity, then you must be recommended to apply online for the master’s degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: previous transcripts, certificates, and a CV for consideration in the programme.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this opportunity, you must have a previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Go Overseas will provide an additional stipend of $14,000 and a flight stipend up to $800 for the full master’s degree tuition scholarship