The new Digital Marketing Scholarship is now available on offer for rewarding excellence in digital marketing and creating a brighter future for younger generations. This scholarship is available for Thai and International students.
Go PR was established to offer a full suite of PR and digital marketing services. If you are looking to penetrate the market in Thailand and Asia, then today is your lucky day! With Go PR you can now enjoy full exposure and an unmatched omnichannel experience for you and your customers.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: The deadline of entry for this scholarship is on July 26, 2019, with entry submissions resuming on July 29, 2019, for the July 28, 2020 Scholarship.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available to students interested in choosing Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Digital Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The lucky winner will receive $1,000 USD / 35,000THB by cheque that will be sent directly to your college or university addressed to you, one week after the announcement.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Thai and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Thai and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We welcome all students who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are currently enrolled at university or college.
Candidates must have a passion for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality of the content they produce and the level of knowledge they display in their chosen subject.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any subject that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to Digital PR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work must be original and not copied or plagiarised
- Any reference should have a citation and link to in your article
- Images and graphics can be used but must be original
When you’re ready to apply, just email us at hello-at-gopr.asia with your article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, email, name of your college or university and proof of student status.