Intel is offering Digital Marketing & Media Internship programme to study in Germany. Interns must be currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree course in Marketing, Digital Marketing, International business, Communications or equivalent. Interns must have excellent written and verbal English language skills. This is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Digital Marketing & Media.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Intel
Internship can be taken in Munich, Germany
User Review( votes)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree course in Marketing, Digital Marketing, International business, Communications or equivalent
- Experience with marketing, content creation and/or creating and evaluating customer journeys
- Confident with summarizing, and creating marketing collateral
- Great communication skills including demonstrated proficiency in marketing, digital marketing and communications
- Strong results orientation, and not afraid to jump-in where needed
- Strong interest in tech news as well as the development of innovative marketing solutions
- Good experience in working with MS Power Point, Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: As the intern in the Digital Marketing and Media Team (DMM) based in the Munich European Office, you will be part of planning, executing, optimizing and analyzing digital marketing initiatives for Intel. In this role, you will help drive revenue for our Business Units.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 12 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer