The Goldman Sachs is seeking individuals to apply for its scholarships for females students. The studentships are available to up to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
The studentships are available to pursue a bachelor degree program. The studentships are awarded to study Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
A valuable opportunity for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
University or Organization: The Goldman Sachs
Course Level: Bachelor’s program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Twenty-five
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelor’s program at a four-year college or university
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2021
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
How to Apply:
- The mode of application is online. To be considered for the Grace Hopper Scholarship, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit an application for the Grace Hopper Scholarship through our events portal apply.
- Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email prompting you to answer this question: How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?
Benefit: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- All-access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of the first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role