Applications are invited for HKMA Talent Development Fund open to the citizens of Hong Kong. The recipients will receive either $10,000 or $20,000 to assist them in their study of diploma and degree programs respectively.
One of the missions of The Hong Kong Management Association is to nurture human capital through management education and training at all levels.
A good opportunity to study in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
The Hong Kong Management Association is a non-profit-making organization which aims to be the leading professional organization advancing management excellence in Hong Kong and the Region.
University or Organization: The Hong Kong Management Association
Course Level: HKMA programs
Award: $10,000 or $20,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong
The program can be taken in Hong Kong
Application Deadline: 29 January 2020
- Hong Kong residents
- Non-degree or Bachelor’s degree holders
- The monthly salary of HK$25,000 or below
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Applicants should also satisfy the admission criteria of the respective program of their choice.
- Applicants must submit income or salary proof. The Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify applications who do not submit -relevant -supporting documents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are requested to submit the Fund application form by post.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit income or salary proof. The Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify applications who do not submit -relevant -supporting documents.
- Program enrolment form (For Degree Programmes only)
- Write-up on the proposed topic (please refer to section D)
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents
- Photocopies of salary slip
- Recent photo