Applications are invited for HKMA Talent Development Fund open to the citizens of Hong Kong. The recipients will receive either $10,000 or $20,000 to assist them in their study of diploma and degree programmes respectively.
One of the missions of The Hong Kong Management Association is to nurture human capital through management education and training at all levels.
User Review( votes)
The Hong Kong Management Association is a non-profit-making organization which aims to be the leading professional organization advancing management excellence in Hong Kong and the Region.
- Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing diploma and degree programmes.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study various subjects.
- Award: The recipients will receive either $10,000 or $20,000 to assist them in their study of diploma and degree programmes respectively.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
- Hong Kong resident
- Non-degree or Bachelor’s degree holders
- Monthly salary of HK$25,000 or below
- At least 2 years work experience
Applicants must submit income or salary proof. The Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify applications who do not submit -relevant -supporting documents.
How to Apply: Applicants are requested to submit the followings by post :
- Fund application form
- Programme enrolment form
- Write-up on the proposed topic (please refer to section D)
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents
- Photocopies of salary slip
- Recent photo