Goldsmiths College, London University is delighted to announce the Goldsmiths Company Postgraduate Bursaries for talented students to postgraduate study.
These are available for UK applicants to pursue a postgraduate degree program. Hurry up! Don’t loose this wonderful opportunity, you can apply as soon as possible.
Great choice to do postgraduate study in UK.
User Review( vote)
Goldsmith Company established its Technical and Entertainment Institute in 1891 to provide educational opportunities for the people of New Cross. It is the City of London’s Great Twelve Lewis Company which supports the business.
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London? The university offers plenty of opportunities for work placements, students will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level.
Applications Deadline: May 28, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- You must be a UK student
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree and also experience financial difficulties
- Subjects will be offered by the university
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, candidates need to take admission in postgraduate at the university, then applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://info.gold.ac.uk/OnlineServices/StudentPortal/portalLogin.aspx. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit required supporting documents: Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, two academic references, and proof of your annual household income, either in the form of your P60 from HMRC, or documentation provided by your bank.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in a masters degree, students need to have their graduate degree certificates with good grades and the evidence of research experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English language requirements for their chosen course to study at Goldsmiths College.
The scholars will receive 2 x £2,000 awards, available from the Goldsmiths’ Company as a partial fee waiver.