Applications are open for the Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships funded by the Zukunftskolleg at the University of Konstanz. The fellowship is open to the applicants who hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification or are a doctoral student in their last year.
Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowship supports early career researcher of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Funding adheres to the rules of the DAAD and it will include contributions of 1.200 € per month stipend and a contribution to traveling to Konstanz and back.
User Review( vote)
Zukunftskolleg is an institution for Advanced Study (IAS). This early career provides a 2-year and 5-year Fellowship as well as a diversified support network to promote the independence of researchers.
- Applications Deadline: 31 March 2019 and 30 April 2019
- Course Level: The fellowship is open for a research degree program
- Study Subject: The fellowship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Funding follows DAAD rules and will include a stipend of 1.200€/ month and a contribution to traveling to Konstanz and back.
- Status as associated Fellow at the Zukunftskolleg
- The opportunity to present your research work to an interdisciplinary community at the Zukunftskolleg’s weekly Jour Fixe
- Interaction with a lively international community of peers and support with contacting other researchers in your area of research
- Access to events (organized by the Zukunftskolleg), library resources, IT services, research support services (via Research Support, Academic Staff Development)
- To soft skill and cultural awareness courses (via Welcome Center, Academic Staff Development and external cooperation partners)
- Nationality: Applicants from an AAA country are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from AAA country.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Candidates are from an AAA country, eligible to apply
- Must hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification OR are a doctoral student in your last year. provide either the certificate or a letter from your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis.
- Applicants do not hold a permanent academic position or a professorship, nor do you have a Habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi).
- Your research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz.
- You should identify a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
Applications should include:
- Description or short summary of your current research project (maximum 3 pages)
- The CV and a copy of your doctoral certificate or a letter of your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis
- Timeline and objectives for the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg (Please note that funds have to be spent by 31 October 2019)
- A letter of support will strengthen the application. For doctoral students a letter from the supervisor is sufficient.
How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, submit your application documents in English as a single PDF file to [email protected]