Goldsmiths, University of London is offering a scholarship to International students for the year 2017. This is available for pursuing Postgraduate or Undergraduate program.
The aim of the program is to give the opportunity to International candidates to enjoy the experience of studying in one of the world’s major cities.
Fabulous Scholarship for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Goldsmiths, University of London, is a public research university in London. It is a constituent college of the University of London. Goldsmiths, University ranked in the worlds top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17.
Why at Goldsmiths, University of London- University academics cooperate across disciplines to create exciting new courses and develop novel approaches to research issues.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Beholding an offer of full-time study in either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate program commencing September 2017
- This is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- Be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application
- Be an International candidates
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK.
- International holders can apply for the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by online mode. To apply for education and bursaries applicants first need to set up a My Goldsmith’s account.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the following:
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
The award will cover the following:
- Accommodation fee waiver
- £11,400 for each year of study
- Tuition fee waiver
Application Deadline: Closed