The J. Gonda Foundation is inviting applicants for its Gonda PhD-Student Grants. These grants are available in the field of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
The aim of these grants is to support Netherlands students who want to undertake PhD programme at Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences (KNAW) is both a society of outstanding scholars, an organization of national scientific institutes and an advisory body for the government in science.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded in the fields of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
- Award: A Gonda PhD student grant is usually between € 3000 and € 10,000. The grant cannot be used to cover salaries.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Applicants from Netherlands
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Netherlands are eligible to apply for these grants.
- Entrance Requirements: The J. Gonda Fund Foundation supports students, researchers and publishers involved in the study of Sanskrit, other classical Indian languages, and Indian literature and cultural history.
How to Apply: Applications for funding of a project or publication by researchers or scientific publishers may be submittedto the board of the J. Gonda Fund. Your application should provide information about:
- The objectives and expected results.
- The starting date and duration of the project.
- The budget and requested funding.
- The reasons for your application at the Gonda Fund.