The J. Gonda Foundation is inviting applicants for its Gonda PhD-Student Grants. These grants are available in the field of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
Great offer to get a degree with financial support in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences (KNAW) is both a society of outstanding scholars, an organization of national scientific institutes and an advisory body for the government in science.
- Application Deadline: 1 April and 1 October of every year
- Course Level: PhD program.
- Study Subject: Fields of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
- Award: € 3000 and € 10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Applicants from the Netherlands
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the Netherlands are eligible to apply for these grants.
- Entrance Requirements: The J. Gonda Fund Foundation supports students, researchers, and publishers involved in the study of Sanskrit, other classical Indian languages, and Indian literature and cultural history.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for funding of a project or publication by researchers or scientific publishers may be submitted to the board of the J. Gonda Fund. Your application should provide information about:
- The objectives and expected results.
- The starting date and duration of the project.
- The budget and requested funding.
- The reasons for your application at the Gonda Fund.
Benefit: A Gonda PhD student grant is usually between € 3000 and € 10,000. The grant cannot be used to cover salaries.