The J. Gonda Foundation is inviting applicants for its Gonda PhD-Student Grants. These grants are available in the field of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
The aim of these grants is to support Netherlands students who want to undertake a Ph.D. program at the Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences.
Great offer to get a degree with financial support in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences (KNAW) is both a society of outstanding scholars, an organization of national scientific institutes and an advisory body for the government in science.
- Application Deadline:1 April and 1 October of every year
- Course Level: Ph.D. program.
- Study Subject: Fields of Sanskrit, other Indian languages and literature, and Indian cultural history.
- Award: € 3000 and € 10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Applicants from the Netherlands
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the Netherlands are eligible to apply for these grants.
- Entrance Requirements: The J. Gonda Fund Foundation supports students, researchers, and publishers involved in the study of Sanskrit, other classical Indian languages, and Indian literature and cultural history.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for funding of a project or publication by researchers or scientific publishers may be submitted to the board of the J. Gonda Fund. Your application should provide information about:
- The objectives and expected results.
- The starting date and duration of the project.
- The budget and requested funding.
- The reasons for your application at the Gonda Fund.
Benefit: A Gonda Ph.D. student grant is usually between € 3000 and € 10,000. The grant cannot be used to cover salaries.