Think you could optimize the layout of a Google Data Center? How about scheduling a fleet of drones to make deliveries around the world? Tackle an engineering problem from Google during Hash Code, team programming competition.
This is a team-based programming competition organized by Google. The competition is open for students and professionals of all skill levels who are at least 16 years old.
Excellent opportunity for international students to take part in Google contest in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Applications Deadline: February 17, 2020, at 23:59 UTC (dates are subject to change).
- Course Level: The completion is open to pursuing a degree level program.
- Study Subject: The competition will be awarded in all subjects.
- Award: You may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code. The prize money specified reflects the amount each person on the winning team will receive.
- 1st Place: $4,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: The competition is open for students and professionals around the
- Participants must compete in a group of two, three, or four members (each group referred to as a “Team”).
- Participants must form their team in the Judge System (as defined below) and the team composition cannot be changed after the deadline specified on the HC Contest website or Judge System; a participant may leave a Team and withdraw from the HC Contest prior to such deadline. However, your team must have at least two (2) members throughout the duration of the HC Contest (including the Final Round (as defined below)).
- Any team with fewer than two (2) members is not eligible to participate in the HC Contest.
- A participant can only participate on one (1) Team during the HC Contest.
- How to Apply: You must be logged in to submit this application. If you do not have an account, click here to Register